Advanced Automation Inc.'s (AAI) monthly service plans are designed to offer our clients Support and Services at affordable rates AND now offer our state of the art, Active Management System, which will increase your productivity and savings through eliminating down time.
The Active Management System will automatically monitor and report many pre-failure conditions based upon the determined thresholds for your company and provide automatic proactive actions to improve your system’s health. It allows for Group Management of your network, enabling a procedure to be performed one time to the entire network; therefore, generating uninterrupted workflow.
If your business desires 100% protection and cost control when it comes to its IT budget, the Concierge Service Plan is your solution. Advanced Automation is your technical service concierge providing UNLIMITED REMOTE AND ONSITE SUPPORT, our ACTIVE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM, the best response times on service tickets and discounted hourly rates. In addition to your concierge service, your office will receive:
Maybe your office is an average size and Unlimited Onsite Support is a little much, but UNLIMITED REMOTE SUPPORT sounds like the perfect plan. Well, Advanced Automation is listening. The Premier Service Plan provides UNLIMITED REMOTE SUPPORT, our ACTIVE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM, discounted hourly rates AND:
Looking for an IT plan that monitors your network health and offers discounted services when needed? Advanced Automation’s Advantage Service Plan has you covered. This plan provides our ACTIVE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM for the entire network along with two (2) hours of Remote support monthly and discounted hourly rates. Also, take advantage of these additional services included in this plan:
Your business is small and so are your IT needs. But, the confidence that you have an IT company available when you need them is reassuring. Advanced Automation is assuring you that we will be there for your IT needs. The Plus Service Plan provides two (2) hours of Remote support monthly, discounted hourly rates, plus these Server extras:
- Anti-Virus software, Online Backup, Spam Filtering, Co-location and Webhosting are additional services offered by Advanced Automation, Inc. Setup fees may apply.
- All plans are based on the number of computers in a single office. Offices with multiple locations require an individual service plan per office
- Onsite visits are billed a minimum 1.5 hours labor. Trip fees may apply.
- Trip Fees: The Metro Atlanta area will be charged a minimum Trip Fee of $39. Outside the Metro Atlanta area, travel is billed at $49/hour.
- Supported antivirus software for monitoring is AVG or ESET NOD32.
- Automated Remediation Protocol is a corrective service that our monitoring software provides automatically. Examples of Automated Remediation are running Disk Cleanup when a drive shows low disk space or a Defragmentation when the drive is fragmented.
- Patch Management is a review of all Window Updates prior to installation.
- Unlimited Remote and Onsite support are applicable towards equipment covered by the said agreement